Monday, May 17, 2010

Choices

Decisons.
I hate em, specialy when they feel they are soo damn important.
I know what i need to do, yet i also know what/who i have to worry about at home.But i think im gonna go with my original plan, go home in july. I know, i would rather stay here and take classes but i need to go home. I mean ive been here for like 11 months, that takes skill.
Cept then its also bad when your conselor is kind of afraid of you going home.I mean i know in the long run what i have to do, i kind of basically already do it.Its the thing that most people dont think of.
Maymester,I actually have a quiz tomorrow. I know really, but hey this class is pretty awesome compared to some of the other classes i have taken. Life is basically Good, why cause im stil in milly.

Thats all for now. Now to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment